Skip to main content

Make Your Courtship Purposeful

Make Your Courtship Purposeful
Courtship is the period between when two people agree to marry and when they
actually do. A successful courtship is a necessary step towards a successful
marriage.
 The reason many people experience misunderstandings and all kinds
of trouble in marriage is because they did not have a purposeful courtship.
There are certain factors that enhance the quality of your courtship.

Spend Time Talking Together

To ensure a qualitative courtship, you must create time to be with your fiancé(e),
during which you share things about each other: your dreams, interests, view
points, calling or assignment, etc. That is why it is important to spend time talking
together, not just looking at each other and saying, "Oh you're so beautiful. I love
you so much."
Your words are an indication of your thoughts and the direction in which you are




going. If you want to know if he is a serious Christian, listen to him talk for five
minutes. I discovered that it is impossible to separate an individual from his
words.
If your fiancé(e), for instance, only talks about money, it is an indication that he or
she is money minded. If on the other hand he is only interested in your physique,

you will hear him speak of nothing else. Your words are an outflow of the
thoughts of your heart.
"How can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the
heart the mouth speaketh."
-Matthew 12:34
My husband and I courted for six years (very short, isn't it?), and every time I
heard him speak, I knew the direction he was heading. I knew his convictions,
which were my convictions also. So it became easy for both of us to flow
together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WAYS TO MAKE THE VAGINA SMELL FRUITY NATURALLY

1 Greek Yogurt   Greek yogurt tops the list for vaginal health and sweetness.   They help balance out your vagina's PH levels to keep things fresh down there. The good bacteria found in yogurt improve the body’s absorption of essential nutrients, and prevent the growth of harmful bacteria like E. coli, salmonella and staphylococcus.   Get to a mall and you will find some. 2.Sweet Potatoes  Sweet potatoes are high in vitamin A  which helps strengthen muscle tissues for strong, healthy vaginal walls. It contains complex sugar which is very natural for the vagina. 3.Omega-3 Fatty Acids Foods with omega-3 fatty acids (such as salmon and tuna) improve heart health and circulation around the body. They also keep the blood flow pumping through the vagina. 4. Bananas Bananas come in various types and shapes. Some are small, others bigger. Some green and others red. Bananas are one of the top sources of potassium, which help

HOW CAN I FIGHT SEXUAL LUST

Everyone does experience sexual attraction , sexual feeling and sexual thinking. But the ability to letting it controlling you matters. If a hungry tiger is crawling towards your barefoot, would you be peeping through a McDonald's menu? No. You would rather be fighting for your life. In life, some things are worth fighting against. In other to fight sexual lust you need to watch where you look. Get my eBook, " Mistakes in Dating " 

MARRY BY FIRE

Prayer points: 1. I thank You God because You alone are the perfect matchmaker 2. Lord, release to me the man/woman you have pre-ordained as my spouse in Jesus’ name. 3. Lord, cause it to happen that the divine match will come forth soon in the name of Jesus. 4. Lord, let my spouse be a person who loves You wholeheartedly in the name of Jesus. 5. Lord, establish our home according to the scriptures in Jesus name (read Ephesians 5:20-28). 6. Father, let all satanic barriers keeping us from meeting be dissolved in Jesus’ name. 7. Lord, send forth your warring angels to battle and release my spouse wherever s/he is held captive in the name of Jesus. 8. Lord, I believe You have created me for a special person; bring it to pass in the name of Jesus. 9. I now call him/her out of obscurity into my life in Jesus’ name. 10. I reject the provision of counterfeit spouse for me by the enemy in the name of Jesus. 11. I cut off the flow of any inherited marital problems into my